Many adults seek ministry training or simply desire to gain a greater
knowledge of biblical truth later in life. For these adults,
traditional college classes are not always feasible. Moody Bible
Institute seeks to bridge that gap with our extension sites.
With our extension sites, we want to accommodate you and bring
opportunities for a Moody education right to your doorstep. Whether you
want to pursue a degree or simply strengthen your knowledge of God's
Word, Moody's Extension Sites may be the solution you've been looking
To register for a class:
- Complete an application online and receive a student ID number.
- Access your student account and register online.
- When registering for classes, please select classes in the North East Region.
- Pay the tuition to complete the registration process. The tuition
cost for the 2012–2013 academic year is $275 per credit hour, or if
auditing, $137.50 per credit hour.
- If assistance is needed, call Moody Distance Learning customer service at (800) 588-8344 or by e-mail at email@example.com
- You may request additional information by going to www.moody.edu/moodyextension