Florida Extension Sites offer college-level courses open to both degree-seeking and non degree-seeking students. Students may audit any of the courses for personal enrichment. Courses are offered in an accelerated format requiring students to attend class only once per week, and are completed in a few weeks. Click on the location links above for schedule information.
Our Extension Sites classes in Florida are now approved for veterans’ educational training benefits. If you are a veteran or are eligible for educational benefits, please contact Jan Bryant, regional coordinator, at (727) 937-1571 for more information.
Come be our guest at Moody Distance Learning Open Houses at Florida Extension Sites!
Open Houses are held on the first and last night of each course. You will experience a classroom setting and hear testimonies of how God has been working in the lives of those studying at Moody Distance Learning Extension Sites.
For details on our Open Houses, view the location schedules for classes that are underway. Contact us at (727) 937-1571 or toll-free at (866) 624-3537 to hear Open House updates and announcements.
To register for a class:
- Complete an application online and receive a student ID number.
- Access your student account and register online.
- Pay the tuition to complete the registration process. The tuition cost for the 2012-2013 academic year is $275 per credit hour, or if auditing, $137.50 per credit hour.
- When registering for classes, please select classes in the South East Region.
- If assistance is needed, call Moody Distance Learning customer service at (800) 588-8344.