Dual Enrollment for High School Juniors and Seniors
High School juniors and seniors can earn college credit while still in high school through our Pre-College Series. The college credits earned through Moody's Pre-College Series are generally transferable to Moody Bible Institute and other colleges and universities nationwide.
Pre-College Series students:
- Enroll in a course that results in both high school and college credits
- Fulfill their high school course requirements
- Accelerate their college education
Whatever a student's future goals may be, earning college credits while attending high school will help the student get a head start at achieving them.
Click here to see a list of frequently asked questions
Homeschool students can easily take advantage of our Pre-College Series. Moody also partners directly with a number of homeschool curriculum providers. Please contact us for more information.
Gap Year and Discipleship Ministry Students
Many pre-college students take part in Gap Year and Discipleship Ministry opportunities before entering college. The Pre-College Series is an excellent option for these students to be able to get a jumpstart on their college education. If you'd like more information on how your Gap Year or Discipleship Ministry can benefit from partnering with Moody, please contact us.
Click here for a list of 100 - 200 level courses
- BI 1111 Old Testament Survey (4 college credits)
- BI 1112 New Testament Survey (4 college credits)
- BI 2230 Bible Introduction (3 college credits)
- GSU 1111 Global Culture (3 college credits)
- GSU 1109 Introduction to Literature (3 college credits)
- GSU 2210 Introduction to Psychology (3 college credits)
- GSU 2250 Introduction to Philosophy (3 college credits)
Pre-College Series students receive a special tuition discount of 25 percent on college Online and Online Self-Paced courses. This makes tuition only $206.25 per credit hour.* Tuition for Independent Study print courses remains at $205 per credit hour.* Further discounts are made available to a number of our partnerships. Please contact Moody Distance Learning to see if your organization or group may qualify.
Click here to see additional information about tuition and fees
*Tuition prices are subject to change each school year.
Admissions Requirements and Policies
To be considered for admission as a Pre-College Series student, you must be:
- A home-school or high school student with junior or senior high school status and have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 in high school.
- A born-again Christian
- An active participant in a Protestant church
To be considered for admissions as a Pre-College Series student, you must submit:
- An application for Admission
- A complete online application
- A $35 application fee (nonrefundable)
To be admitted as a Pre-College Series student, you must personally adhere to and support the Doctrinal Qualifications for Students located inside the online application.
Click here to see additional information about admissions policies
Pre-College Series students please:
- Select "Undergraduate" as your academic program when creating your account.
- Select "Undergraduate Non-Degree application" when asked to select the application you would like to create.
- Select "Independent Study" or "Online" as your preferred method of study on the "Academic Information" section of the Non-Degree application.