- Academic Programs
- Schools and Campuses
- Departments and Offices
- Library Services
- Global and Cultural Learning Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
Title: Professor of Bible
Department: Biblical Studies
Start Date: August 1999
BA, Calvary Bible College
MDiv, ThM, Grace Theological Seminary
DMin, Covenant Theological Seminary
- “Numbers,” “Deuteronomy.” The Moody Bible Commentary. Eds. Rydelnik, Michael & Vanlaningham. Chicago: Moody, 2014.
- Coauthored with David Woodall. “Using Bible Software to Exegete the Text.” The Moody Handbook of Preaching. Gen. Ed. John Koessler. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2008.
- Review of The Triumph of Grace in Deuteronomy, by Paul A. Barker. Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society. 49, no. 1 (2006): 147-48.
- English Glosser for 1 Samuel in BART (Biblical Analysis and Research Tool) Software produced by Summer Institute of Linguistics, June 2005.
- Assistant Pastor, Westchester Bible Church, 1986-1990
- Adjunct Instructor, Calvary Bible College, 1996-1999
- Senior Pastor, West Overland Bible Church, 1990-1999
- Evangelical Theological Society
- Society of Biblical Literature
- National Association of Professors of Hebrew