- Academic Programs
- Schools and Campuses
- Departments and Offices
- Library Services
- Global and Cultural Learning Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
Title: Associate Professor of Educational Ministries
Department: Educational Ministries
Start Date: August 1996
BA, University of Wisconsin
MSEd, Northern Illinois University
Post-graduate work with Gestalt Institute of Chicago
- Biblical Counseling Guide. (Forthcoming)
- Contributor and reviewer. Family Foundations Study Bible. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2006
- Co-authored with Raymond Kane. From Fear to Love: Overcoming Barriers to Healthy Relationships. Chicago: Moody, 2002.
- "Distance Learning - the Future of Education." Christian Counseling Today (2000).
Prime Time America productions for the Moody Broadcasting Network:
- January 3, 2007 - "A Fail Proof New Year's Resolution"
- December 20, 2006 - "Quiet Christmas"
- December 6, 2006 - "Christmas Peace"
- November 7 and 22, 2006 - "How Do You Heal a Broken Heart"
- Co-Director Grace Family Counseling Center, Northbrook, Ill.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Conference speaker and frequent radio talk show guest
- Personal interests include reading, painting and gardening