- Academic Programs
- Schools and Campuses
- Departments and Offices
- Library Services
- Global and Cultural Learning Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
Title: Associate Professor of Educational Ministries
Department: Educational Ministries
Start Date: August 1996
BA, University of Wisconsin
MSEd, Northern Illinois University
Post-graduate work with Gestalt Institute of Chicago
- Biblical Counseling Guide. (Forthcoming)
- Contributor and reviewer. Family Foundations Study Bible. Nashville: Thomas Nelson, Inc., 2006
- Co-authored with Raymond Kane. From Fear to Love: Overcoming Barriers to Healthy Relationships. Chicago: Moody, 2002.
- "Distance Learning - the Future of Education." Christian Counseling Today (2000).
Prime Time America productions for the Moody Broadcasting Network:
- January 3, 2007 - "A Fail Proof New Year's Resolution"
- December 20, 2006 - "Quiet Christmas"
- December 6, 2006 - "Christmas Peace"
- November 7 and 22, 2006 - "How Do You Heal a Broken Heart"
- Co-Director Grace Family Counseling Center, Northbrook, Ill.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Conference speaker and frequent radio talk show guest
- Personal interests include reading, painting and gardening
"I like to think big things for God! He deserves it. Whether it's evangelism, or your work or your money, whatever it is, you ought to think of big ways you can be used for God."
— D.L. Moody, Founder
Moody Bible Institute