- Academic Programs
- Schools and Campuses
- Departments and Offices
- Library Services
- Global and Cultural Learning Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
Title: Professor of Theology
Start Date: August 2002
Educational Background:B.S., University of Tennessee
Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary
Ph.D., University of Virginia
- Early Martyr Stories: An Evangelical Introduction with New Translations. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2014.
- The Kingdom: A Novel (Chiveis Trilogy). Wheaton: Crossway, 2012.
- The Gift: A Novel (Chiveis Trilogy). Wheaton: Crossway, 2011.
- The Sword: A Novel (Chiveis Trilogy). Wheaton: Crossway, 2010.
- Getting to Know the Church Fathers: An Evangelical Introduction. Grand Rapids: Brazos, 2007.
- "The Rule of Faith in Augustine." Pro Ecclesia (Winter 2005).
- "Tertullian's Exegetical Use of the Regula Fidei as an Interpretive Device in Adversus Marcionem." Studia Patristica (2006).
- "Proclaiming Jesus in a Hostile World: The Lordship of Christ as Bold Confession." In Proclaiming Jesus: Essays on the Centrality of Christ in the Church in Honor of Joseph M. Stowell, ed. Thomas H. L. Cornman. Chicago: Moody, 2007.