- Academic Programs
- Schools and Campuses
- Departments and Offices
- Library Services
- Global and Cultural Learning Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
Title: Vice President and Dean of Moody Bible Institute Distance Learning; Professor of Theology
Start Date: July 2002
BA, Moody Bible Institute
MA, Purdue University
PhD, Purdue University
- "The Logic of the Sermon." In The Moody Handbook of Preaching, ed. John Koessler. Chicago: Moody 2008.
- "Proclaiming Jesus through the Life of the Mind: Thinking as an Act of Worship." In Proclaiming Jesus: Essays on the Centrality of Christ in the Church in Honor of Joseph M. Stowell, ed. Thomas H. L. Cornman. Chicago: Moody, 2007.
- Chairman, Midwest Region of the Evangelical Theological Society, 2007–2008
- Vice-Chairman, Midwest Region of the Evangelical Theological Society, 2006–2007
"I like to think big things for God! He deserves it. Whether it's evangelism, or your work or your money, whatever it is, you ought to think of big ways you can be used for God."
— D.L. Moody, Founder
Moody Bible Institute