School:Graduate/Seminary in Chicago
Start Date:May 2009
BA, Moody Bible Institute
ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary
PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"More than a 'Thief': De-essentializing Male Youth who Employ Destructive Tactics of Resilience in the Informal Settlements of Nairobi." (2012).
"A Theology of 'Passing Through': The Voice of a 'Hustling Theologian' formed on the Streets and in a Mental Hospital." Presented at the Evangelical Theology Society Meeting, March, 2012 and at the Evangelical Missiological Society Meeting, April, 2012.
- Senior Pastor (1991-1995)
- Served in Albania, including teaching at the Albanian Bible Institute (1995-2005)
- Research interest: The relationship of Jesus’ three conditions of discipleship in Luke 14 and the issues of inclusion and exclusion, wealth and poverty and suffering and martyrdom to mission in contexts of violence.
- Evangelical Theological Society
- Evengelical Missiological Society