- Academic Programs
- Schools and Campuses
- Departments and Offices
- Library Services
- Global and Cultural Learning Opportunities
- Academic Calendar
Title: Professor of Bible
Start Date: January 1999
BA English-Education, Nebraska Wesleyan University
MDiv Systematic Theology, Talbot Theological Seminary
PhD New Testament/Pauline Studies, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Christ, the Savior of Israel: An Evaluation of the Dual Covenant and Sonderweg Interpretations of Paul’s Letters.
- “Romans” and “Galatians.” In What the New Testament Says is Important: A survey of the New Testament, ed. Matthew Williams. Grand Rapids: Kregel. (Forthcoming)
- “Proclaiming Jesus in the Gospels: Entering the Kingdom of Heaven in Matthew.” In Proclaiming Jesus: Essays on the Centrality of Christ in the Church in Honor of Joseph M. Stowell, ed. Thomas H. L. Cornman, Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2007, 39-61.
- "The Deity of Christ." In The Fundamentals of the Faith, ed. John Koessler. Chicago: Moody, 2004
- "Should the Church Evangelize Israel? A Response to Franz Mussner," Trinity Journal. 22NS (2001): 197-217
- "Romans 11:25-27 and the Future of Israel in Paul's Thought." The Master's Seminary Journal. 3 (1992): 141-174
- "Paul's Use of Elijah's Mt. Horeb Experience in Rom 11:2-6: An Exegetical Note," The Master's Seminary Journal. 6 (1995): 223-232
Note: The last two articles are reprinted in The Master's Perspective on Difficult Passages, ed. Robert L. Thomas, 107-116, Grand Rapids: Kregel, 1998, 117-50
"I like to think big things for God! He deserves it. Whether it's evangelism, or your work or your money, whatever it is, you ought to think of big ways you can be used for God."
— D.L. Moody, Founder
Moody Bible Institute