Enhance your understanding of theology and accelerate your spiritual growth
When you earn your Graduate Certificate in New Testament Studies from Moody Theological Seminary, you’ll learn biblical truths addressing the practical problems Christians face in life and ministry around the world. As you pour over the pages of the New Testament, you’ll study systematic theology and modern strategies for ministry to develop your Christian character and worldview and cultivate personal growth.
This 21-credit program is designed to provide a biblical foundation for those who have graduated from a secular college or university. Evaluation skills as well as effective written and verbal communication are emphasized
As you study, you’ll learn to:
- Interpret a biblical text utilizing a variety of methods
- Articulate the major biblical doctrines of systematic theology consistent with biblical orthodoxy
- Comprehend the basic history, literature, and theology of the New Testament
- New Testament History, Literature, and Theology
- Old Testament History, Literature, and Theology
- Systematic Christian Theology I
- Systematic Christian Theology II
- Daniel and Revelation (elective)
- Studies in the Gospels and Acts (elective)
- Studies in the Epistles (elective)
A Moody seminary education is easier than ever to afford at $519 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year). Our scholarships and payment plans help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time. Some students may also be able to receive advanced standing credit and finish the program in fewer semesters.