Learn the fundamentals of leadership in a ministry or nonprofit organization
As you earn your Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Administration and Leadership, you’ll receive management training and obtain skills for a variety of nonprofit settings. This program focuses on developing godly character in leaders and emphasizes practical skills for effective leadership. You’ll also gain practical insights and methods to lead with integrity in your church or nonprofit organization. This integrity goes beyond moral and ethical considerations to encompass leader identity and effectiveness.
This program is primarily designed for men and women serving in a variety of leadership positions in Christian and non-Christian organizations, including pastoral positions, executives, managers, lay leaders, and others aspiring to integrate leadership and Scriptural teaching.
As you study, you’ll learn to:
- Apply contextually sound interpretations of Scripture to develop practical leadership skills.
- Analyze and develop leadership strategies relating to organizational dynamics that shape character and performance.
- Develop integrative skills to operate in organizational and team settings.
- Cultivating Character and Trust as a Christian Leader
- Christian Life and Organizational Life
- Principles of Management
- Building Teams that Transform and Achieve
- Leading Teams within an Organizational Context
- Creating a Leadership Development Plan
- Ministry Innovation
- Christian Leadership (elective)
- Cultural Studies (elective)
- Pastoral Studies (elective)
A Moody seminary education is easier than ever to afford at $519 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year). Our scholarships and payment plans help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time. Some students may also be able to receive advanced standing credit and finish the program in fewer semesters.