BA in Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation
You can learn to care for those who have been abused
When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation from Moody Bible Institute, you join a program not offered anywhere else. You’ll get a solid biblical and theological education to combine with practical knowledge. Learn methods to care for victims of sexual exploitation in all different settings. You can develop skills for research and ministry planning, and put what you learn into practice during a six-month residential internship.
Your Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Studies
As you study, you’ll:
- Learn societal and cultural factors that contribute to human trafficking and exploitation
- Practice habits in self-care and formulate strategies for dealing with secondary trauma
- Acquire skills for research and ministry planning
- Develop strategies to provide prevention, advocacy, and awareness education
- Get mentored and earn practical ministry experience at your PCM and six-month internship
- Prepare to bring your learning and experience wherever you go
Meet your Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation program head
You’ll study with Dr. Pamela MacRae, program head of Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation. She has over 30 years of practical experience in discipling and mentoring women.
Jobs you can get with a Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation degree
When you graduate with a BA in Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation you’ll have the practical skills necessary for a variety of ministries. As you earn your degree you’ll identify the primary disciplines, organizations, and networks that currently work against human trafficking and exploitation. After graduation, you can:
- Serve the exploited
- Educate about prevention
- Advocate for the abused
- Join an organization that works to end trafficking
For on-campus residential students, every class in your degree is paid for by the Chicago Tuition Grant, sponsored by faithful donors. Every residential Chicago undergraduate student is awarded this grant, worth up to $12,960 a year. Off-campus commuter students pay $370 per credit hour. Find out how to defray the remaining costs with scholarships, grants, student loans, student employment, and veterans benefits.