- Alumni Association
- Founder’s Week Activities
- Reformation Tour
- Alumni Awards
- Alumni Events Calendar
- Alumni News Magazine
- Alumni Board
- Alumni Portal
- Give Back
- Campus Visits
- Contact Us
- Send Prayer Requests
The Alumni Portal is an online directory where alumni can choose to make their contact information available as well as look up other participating alumni information. You will need to register with the Alumni Portal to access the Career Finder page (https://careerfinder.moody.edu) to search for and post job listings. This verification process provides a safe and secure account with Moody.
Please register with our Alumni Portal to access Career Finder. Once you have received a username and password for the portal, you can register for the Career Finder page.
Please see the steps below for the full registration process.
1. Fill out form below.
2. Allow 1-2 business days to receive an email mapping out your next steps.
3. Once you have received your username and password, navigate to https://careerfinder.moody.edu.
4. Click "register" in top right corner.
5. After a new page opens, click on “students and alumni."
6. Fill in the username and password with the information you received from the Alumni Office.
7. After submitting this username and password, you will receive an e-mail from Moody with a link to Career Finder. Click on the link provided within the e-mail to activate your account. (You may have to check your Spam or Junk folder to find the e-mail.)
8. You will now have access to the Career Finder page.
Note: Please keep in mind, although the Career Finder will use the same username and password as your Alumni Portal log in, they are separate accounts.
Alumni Portal Request Form
Please fill out the form below to register for the Alumni Portal and begin the process of gaining access to the Career Finder page.
Once you receive your username and password you may verify that you have access to the Portal by visiting my.moody.edu inputting your username and password, and clicking the Alumni tab at the top of the page. If you have any questions about this process, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Note: If you ever forget your password or username for your Alumni Portal or Career Finder account, you may call our Information Technology Services Helpdesk at (312) 329-4001, and we will be happy to assist you over the phone.