- Alumni Association
- Church Map
- Alumni Awards
- Alumni Events Calendar
- Alumni News Magazine
- Alumni Board
- Alumni Portal
- Give Back
- Campus Visits
- Contact Us
- Send Prayer Requests
JOIN YOUR LOCAL ALUMNI COMMUNITY
Help build a strong network of Moody Alumni by joining a Facebook group for your region. Share life together—plan events—network for career and ministry. Meet Moody alumni from other eras and backgrounds as you make new friends and rediscover lost classmates.
By joining an Alumni Community, you can…
- Connect with alumni who live and minister near you
- Make new friends, share prayer requests, encourage others
- Have a Christlike impact on your community
- Plan local gatherings
- Share local events and invite fellow alumni to attend
- Network for career and ministry
- Get current news about Moody Bible Institute and the Alumni Association
- Find out when athletic teams, music ensembles, and Moody events are in your area
- Help with volunteer projects
- Encourage financial support of Moody Bible Institute
Each local group is led by an Alumni Community chair who edits the Facebook page, promotes community, and plans events.
How to join your local Alumni Community
Connect with your Alumni Community by joining the Facebook group for your area. If you are not on Facebook, that is not a problem, we will place you on your local communities email list. Don’t see a community for your region? Contact our office for more information on how to start one! Send an email to email@example.com or call (312) 329-4412.
Find your community in the chart below.
Los Angeles area
St. Louis area
New York City area