Capable Moody-trained men and women are found in every field of Christian ministry.
In just a few years, students who are now sitting in classes will be on every continent of the globe, taking the good news of salvation to those who have never heard. Others will be pastors serving active, growing churches in many denominations in the United States.
Some of them will become home missionaries, church musicians, evangelists, choir directors, child evangelism directors, mission superintendents, youth ministers, Christian communications specialists or one of the many other service occupations available.
Are you ready to join these men and women? Apply today!
Applying for Admission
- Completed and Submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Nonrefundable application fee
If you are a:
7. TOEFL or IELTS
Clinical Mental Health Counseling Applicant
6. Faculty Group Interview*
(*Only Required for Clinical Mental Health Counseling Applicants)
7. No References Required
To be considered for admission, you must have been a Christian for at least one year and actively participate in a Protestant church. In addition, the following items are required as part of the application process:
STEP-BY-STEP ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- Complete the online application
- Agree to the Doctrinal Qualifications
- Write Autobiographical Essay
- Supply two references (pastor and Christian character)
- Submit transcript from the college or university where bachelor's degree was earned or is in progress
- International students: take the TOEFL or IELTS and submit a credential evaluation
Proof of English Language Proficiency
Listed below are dates by which applications must be submitted and all required credentials must be on file in order to receive equal consideration with other applicants. Allow sufficient time for the processing of transcripts and reference requests so that they arrive at the Admissions Office prior to the stated deadlines.
To ensure your application can be considered for the semester of your choice, please have all reference forms and transcript(s) postmarked by the following dates:
|Beginning Campus Semester||Application Deadline|
|Fall Semester||August 1*|
|Spring Semester||December 1*|
|Summer Semester||May 1|
|Beginning Online Session||Application Deadline|
|Fall First 8-week Session||July 24|
|Fall Second 8-week Session||September 25|
|Spring First 8-week Session||December 7|
|Spring Second 8-week Session||February 19|
|Summer Sessions||April 22|
|Fall Semester||May 1|
|Spring Semester||Oct. 1|