- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- BA in Biblical Languages
- BA in Biblical Preaching
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Children and Family Ministry
- BA in Human Services and Pre-Counseling
- BA in Music (Music Ministry)
- BA in TESOL
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- BMus in Music and Worship
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
The Evangelism/Discipleship major is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills needed for pursuing a ministry of outreach and discipleship as an evangelist, a member of a church-planting team (both national and international), a local church evangelist, teacher or leader in outreach and discipleship ministries.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Bachelor of Arts in Evangelism/Discipleship program will be able to:
- Relate the gospel of Jesus Christ to a variety of populations.
- Employ strategies for evangelizing and discipling.
- Defend their philosophy of discipleship and evangelism.
Future Ministry Possibilities
Foreign missionary, home missionary, TESOL instructor, relief worker, Christian organization employee, chaplain, church staff, church planter and international Christian school staff.
Together We... Impact the World
Moody alumnus, Timothy Brubaker, describes his discipleship of pastors and teachers in Rwanda, who then pass their learning along to others.