- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- BA in Biblical Language
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Children and Family Ministry
- BA in Music (Music Ministry)
- BA in Pre-Counseling and Human Services
- BA in TESOL
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- Biblical Exposition Major
- BMus in Music and Worship
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
INTERCULTURAL MINISTRIES MAJOR
The Intercultural Ministries major provides a broad foundation of knowledge and skill that equips a student to serve alongside the global church and to present Jesus Christ to the unreached.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Bachelor of Arts in Intercultural Ministries program will be able to:
- Clearly identify principles of evangelism, discipleship and church planting in an intercultural context.
- Analyze and respond to the beliefs and practices of major world religions.
- Identify and interact with current missiological issues.
- Apply skills related to the various aspects of intercultural ministry in global contexts.
Future Ministry Possibilities
Foreign missionary, TESOL instructor, relief worker, Christian organization employee, chaplain, church staff, church planter and international Christian school staff.