- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- B.A. in Biblical Language
- B.A. in Biblical Studies
- B.A. in Music (Music Ministry)
- B.Mus. in Music and Worship
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- Biblical Exposition Major
- Children's Ministry Major
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Pre-Counseling Major
- TESOL Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Student Life
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) majors will be equipped and trained to become effective teachers in a wide-range of English teaching ministry contexts.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Bachelor of Arts in TESOL program will be able to:
- Demonstrate professional competence in applying sound language learning and teaching principles to TESOL.
- Successfully integrate the teaching of listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary in a communicative context.
- Design TESOL courses and develop relevant materials.
- Design TESOL programs for community-based initiatives.
- Articulate English teaching as a Christian mission based on sound theological foundations.
- View the teaching of English as a vehicle of service and outreach in helping the body of Christ in its worldwide mission.
Future Ministry Possibilities
Foreign missionary, home missionary, TESOL instructor, relief worker, Christian organization employee, chaplain, church staff, church planter and international Christian school staff.
B.A. in TESOL - Chicago (pdf)
B.A. in TESOL - Spokane (pdf)