- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- BA in Biblical Language
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Music (Music Ministry)
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- Biblical Exposition Major
- BMus in Music and Worship
- Children's Ministry Major
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Pre-Counseling Major
- TESOL Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
Bachelor of Arts in Youth Ministry
You can prepare to disciple and equip youth for a lifetime of following Christ in Moody’s Youth Ministry program. Study developmental characteristics and sociological influences anchored in a Bible education. You’ll be able to understand your students’ circumstances—and speak into them from a biblical perspective. Learn ministry planning techniques and teaching methods from professors with decades of practical experience who know your name and pour into your life.
Graduate equipped and ready to continue ministry wherever God takes you.Program Plan
As you study, you’ll:
- Focus on developing disciple-making ministries in a variety of settings.
- Discover how to partner with parents to encourage their student’s spiritual development.
- Form a biblically based ministry philosophy for working with youth.
- Participate in effective youth ministry in a constantly changing field.
- Learn transferable skills and strategies for many different contexts.
- Study youth issues and how to walk with a student through them, and much more!
Every class in your degree is paid for by the Chicago Tuition Grant, so tuition is worry-free. Every Chicago undergraduate student is awarded this grant, worth up to $10,000 a year.
You’re still responsible to pay the remaining amount for room and board, fees, and costs—making a Moody degree the best value in Christian education. Find out how to defray the remaining costs with scholarships, grants, student loans, student employment, and veteran’s benefits.Learn More