- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Continuing Education
- First Year Online Program
- Online Studies
- Extension Sites
- Independent Study
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Academic Policies
- Student Services
Student Portal Access
After registration, new students should receive an e-mail confirming their user name and password to my.Moody.edu (student portal), which provides an e-mail account and access to Blackboard to download class notes. If there is any problems receiving or using your user name and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syllabi materials should be downloaded from Blackboard as soon as the course is made available in order for the student to complete pre-course work before arriving on campus.
On-Campus Housing is available for $189 for the one-week residency. Housing is not available for spouses at this time.
- Students are billed for housing when they register for section two of the course
- Students are housed in Jenkins Hall, on the campus of Moody Theological Seminary
- Students may purchase breakfast and lunch at the Commons, which is located on the first floor of the Alumni Student Center. The Commons accepts cash, credit cards and gift cards.
- Students may also choose to take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants close to Moody. A Chicago Dining Guide can be viewed on Blackboard under Modular Announcement.
Student parking permits will be issued through the Facilities Management office, located in Crowell Hall basement. For the October session, parking passes will be mailed out to students one week before the residency week.
Student ID and Fob
ID badges and fob will be issued through the Facilities Management office, located in Crowell Hall basement. Lost cards will require a $10 replacement fee.
Students are directed to print out a MasterCaster (modular information brochure) from Blackboard. Moody maps are also available on Blackboard.
— Kevin, Hamilton, Mont.