- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Continuing Education
- First Year Online Program
- Online Studies
- Independent Study
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Policies
- Student Services
TUITION AND FEES
In an effort to allow our students to concentrate on their studies and their service to Christ, Moody Distance Learning and Moody Bible Institute makes every effort to keep our tuition rate and fees affordable.
|ONLINE STUDIES AND EXTENSION SITE TUITION|
|Undergraduate Credit||$330 per credit hour*|
|Graduate Credit||$420 per credit hour*|
|INDEPENDENT STUDY TUITION|
(Shipping and handling not included)
|$320 per credit hour*|
|Student Fee (per semester, required)*|
|General Term Fee (per semester)||$40|
|Other Fees as Applicable*|
|Certificate or Degree extension fee||$50|
|Credit by examination fee||$100|
|Independent Studies extension fee||$100|
|Late payment fee||$25|
|Returned ACH/Check fee||$25|
|Shipping/handling fee for independent study course
(For international shipping additional charges may apply)
|Validation examination fee||$100
*All prices quoted are subject to change without notice
Textbooks and supplies:
Costs for textbooks will vary depending on course and where books are purchased.
In order to receive access to a course, students must pay the balance in full according to the following policies. Students with past due balances will not be allowed to enroll in future terms, receive official transcripts, grades, certificates of scholastic standing, or their degrees. Students must check their @moody.edu E-mail address and student portal regularly to receive pertinent account information.
- Balances are due in full one week before online, extension, or self-paced courses begin, unless other payment arrangements have been made (i.e. payment plan, employment vouchers, etc.). Payments for Independent Study courses are due at the time of registration.
- A semester payment plan is available for eligible students. Enrollment requires a down payment and a non-refundable $60 enrollment fee. (click here for enrollment and payment dates). You may sign up for the plan by logging in to your my.moody.edu Student Center and clicking on “Finances/Payment Plans/Refunds”.
If students are expecting institutional scholarships, outside scholarships, stipends, or loans to help cover their balance and they are not awarded by Moody’s due date, students are still responsible to make payments on time for the amount due.
- Students may make debit/credit card payments at my.moody.edu by opening the Student Center and clicking on "Finances/Payment Plans/Refunds" (Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted). Students may also use this portal to authorize other parties to pay toward their school bill. Note that third-party payments (from someone other than the student's custodial parent) should be reported as a resource on the student's FAFSA.
- Payments by check or money order** may be sent payable to:
When a student receives a financial credit (fee waiver, dropping courses, etc.), the adjustments are credited to the student’s account according to the refund schedule. This credit will be applied toward remaining charges on the student account. Credit balances from Title IV funds must be refunded. All credit balances will be refunded at the end of each semester.
Dropping courses may have financial penalties and academic penalties (see Academic Policies). Students who drop courses before the start date will receive full credit on their accounts for all payments made (if applicable) toward tuition and fees.
Refunds will be issued based on the date a course is dropped, according to the schedule in the Academic Catalog from the first date of the session, which may be earlier than the first meeting day of the course (dates are subject to change). The session for extension site courses begins the Monday of the week when a course first meets. Courses may vary in length and follow a different refund schedule. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific dates and information regarding Refund Policies.
Students may make debit/credit card payments at my.moody.edu by opening the Student Center and clicking on “Finances/Payment Plans/Refunds” (Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted). Students may also use this portal to authorize other parties to pay toward their school bill. Note that third-party payments (from someone other than the student's custodial parent) should be reported as a resource on the student's FAFSA.
— Kyle, Merrillville, Ind.
B.S. in Biblical Studies