- Academic Programs
- Student Life
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) majors will be equipped and trained to become effective teachers in a wide-range of English teaching ministry contexts.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Bachelor of Arts in TESOL program will be able to:
- Demonstrate professional competence in applying sound language learning and teaching principles to TESOL.
- Successfully integrate the teaching of listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary in a communicative context.
- Design TESOL courses and develop relevant materials.
- Design TESOL programs for community-based initiatives.
- Articulate English teaching as a Christian mission based on sound theological foundations.
- View the teaching of English as a vehicle of service and outreach in helping the body of Christ in its worldwide mission.
Future Ministry Possibilities
Foreign missionary, home missionary, TESOL instructor, relief worker, Christian organization employee, chaplain, church staff, church planter, and international Christian school staff.