- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Master of Arts [TESOL]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
PARKING ON CAMPUS
In a downtown urban campus like Chicago's, parking is always at a premium. However, there are several options for you to consider when visiting Moody's campus.
Visitor Parking Lot B
- The visitor parking lot is located on the corner of Wells St. and Locust St., which is three blocks north of Chicago Ave.
- Free parking is available from 6 a.m. to midnight, with a guest parking permit, when visiting the campus.
- Please stop by the Alumni Student Center, 821 N Wells St., to receive a parking permit for your car window.
Alumni Student Center Circle Drive Lot
A limited number of 15-minute parking spots for drop off and pick up are available in the circle driveway of the Alumni Student Center, located at 821 Wells Street.
During special events, Moody's parking garage, located on the corner of Wells St. and Institute Place, is made available to guests. Please note that during non-event times this parking is by permit only.
- Metered parking
There are many parking pay boxes with corresponding spaces on the city streets surrounding the Moody campus.
- Free parking
There is limited free street parking available around the Moody campus. When parking in these spaces, be sure to carefully read the signs to confirm the hours when parking is allowed.
Current Student and Staff Parking
Log on to my.moody.edu to view policies and procedures for staff and student parking.