- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Master of Arts [Intercultural and Urban Studies]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Online and Modular Courses
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
In order to graduate from a Graduate Certificate program, a student must fulfill the following requirements and secure the approval of the faculty.
The Student Must:
1. Successfully complete all the coursework described in each program's schedule, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 and within the time allotted (ten years). Students who have no more than six hours outstanding will be permitted to participate in the commencement ceremony, as long as they are registered to complete the coursework during the summer.
2. Participate in the exit interview process.
3. Sign a statement of agreement with Moody's doctrinal position.
4. Pay the graduation fees.