- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
You can earn an ATS-accredited MA [Biblical Studies] wherever you are. Learn how to study the Bible in depth, and interpret and teach Scripture more confidently. Discover God in a new way and practice applying what you learn. Form relationships with your professors and other students from around the world.
If you enjoy your nine to five but are looking for more, don’t be discouraged—you can find purpose beyond your career. You can integrate your faith with your everyday life and gain a deeper sense of wonder at the beauty, depth, and power of God’s Word.
Pursue your degree from home, come to campus, or combine the two learning venues.
LEARNING VENUES AND PROGRAM PLAN
Take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you, with three flexible options:
- Study online, so you can keep your current schedule while you learn.
- Come on campus to Chicago or Michigan, where you’ll study in a classroom setting.
- Combine online and on-campus options with modular classes. Keep your commitments at home and a flexible schedule and still get the classroom experience.
Learn from faculty mentors such as Dr. James Coakley, a former pastor, host of Moody Radio’s The Land and the Book, and a contributor to The Moody Handbook of Preaching and The Moody Bible Commentary. Study with Dr. Ryan Cook, program head of the Master of Arts [Biblical Studies] and previously a pastor in Ludington, Michigan.
A Moody seminary education is easier than ever to afford at $420 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year). Our scholarships and payment plans help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time. You may also qualify for a Federal Loan.
TUITION AND FEES
Consider academic costs and living expenses at Chicago Campus.
Connect with an admissions counselor, and learn about the application timeline.