- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
The Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership degree will deepen your understanding of Scripture and develop your skills for effective ministry leadership.
- Study organization process and strategy
- Learn to resolve conflicts and improve group dynamics
- Analyze leadership theory, practice and ethics
You’ll be able to practice leadership skills under the guidance of a field supervisor during an internship.
Learn from faculty mentors such as Professor Sajan Mathews, a specialist in systematic theology. Dr. Mathews is an elder and pastor at New Life Bible Chapel and has served in ministry for more than 22 years. He is an advocate for the integration of faith and work in the workplace.
Watch below to meet Dr. Sajan Matthews or view his faculty profile here.
You’ll be able to take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you. Our on-campus courses are offered both in the evenings and during the day in Chicago and Michigan. We also teach them online and in a hybrid format that combines online and in-person instruction.
A Moody seminary education is easier than ever to afford at $420 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year). Our scholarships and payment plans help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time. Some students may also be able to receive advanced standing credit and finish the program in fewer semesters.
Connect with an admissions counselor, learn about the admissions process and application timeline
TUITION AND FEES
Know about academic costs and living expenses at Chicago Campus