- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
Master of Divinity
Develop your biblical expertise and advanced preaching skills with an ATS-accredited degree Master of Divinity. Study Hebrew, Greek, Bible analysis, biblical and systematic theology, pastoral practices, church history, ministry leadership, and narrative preaching. Be invigorated to continue ministry as you develop your knowledge of Scripture. Two internships are built into the curriculum to help you apply what you’ve learned in real-life settings.
Learning Venues and Program Options
Take classes when—and how—it’s most convenient for you, with three flexible options:
- Study online, so you can keep your current schedule while you learn.
- Come on campus to Chicago or Plymouth, Michigan, where you’ll study in a classroom setting.
- Combine online and on-campus options with modular classes. Keep your commitments at home and a flexible schedule, and still get the classroom experience. See modular schedule.
There are five program emphasis options. Bible college graduates may be able to receive advanced standing credit for previously taken courses.
Learn from faculty mentors, such as Dr. Daniel Green who has served in pastoral positions for years and contributed to The Moody Bible Commentary and The Journal of Theology and Ministry. Study under Dr. Brian Tucker who has published numerous journal articles and books, including Reading Paul in Context: Explorations in Identity Formation.
A Moody seminary education is easier than ever to afford at $420 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year). Our scholarships and payment plans help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time. You may also qualify for a Federal Loan.
TUITION AND FEES
Consider academic costs and living expenses at Chicago Campus.
Connect with an admissions counselor, and learn about the application timeline.