- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Master of Arts [TESOL]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
MINISTRY LEADERSHIP EMPHASIS
The Ministry Leadership Emphasis of the M.Div. degree prepares you for effective and exemplary Christian leadership in a variety of settings through biblical, theological, professional and spiritual life training. The emphasis provides advanced training in leadership for current and future pastors, ministry leaders in churches, managers in Christian organizations, business as mission entrepreneurs, missionaries, teachers, administrators and evangelists.
This flexible program welcomes students with secular or Bible college degrees, with or without ministry experience. Upon graduation, you will be equipped to plan, organize, lead, counsel, resolve conflicts, assess, manage change and direct a variety of church and para-church ministries.
— Kensen, Chicago, Ill.