- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Master of Arts [TESOL]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
VOCATIONAL STEWARDSHIP EMPHASIS
The Vocational Stewardship Emphasis of the M.Div. degree prepares you for teaching, fostering and modeling effective and exemplary biblical stewardship within the Church and in the various vocations in the workplace.
This program provides advanced training in vocational stewardship for current and future pastors, administrators, business-men/women, business-as-mission entrepreneurs, managers in Christian organizations and people engaged in various vocations in the marketplace.
— Kensen, Chicago, Ill.