- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- Master of Arts [Biblical and Theological Studies]
- Master of Arts [TESOL]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Learning Venues
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
MASTER'S PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
(PROGRAM CHANGES COMING SOON)
In order to graduate from this program, a student must fulfill the following requirements and secure the approval of the faculty.
The Student Must:
1. Successfully complete all coursework, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 and within the time allotted (seven years M.Div.; five years for M.A.). Students who have no more than six hours outstanding will be permitted to participate in the commencement ceremony, as long as they are registered to complete the coursework during the summer.
2. Participate in the exit interview process.
3. Create an Exit Interview Portfolio.
4. Sign a statement of agreement with Moody's doctrinal position.
5. Pay the graduation fee.
Two internships are required for M.Div. students and one internship for M.A.B.S., M.A.M.L., and M.A.S.F./D. The student's first internship must correlate with the emphasis of his or her program and the second internship can be either an emphasis or an approved internship through the Department of Field Education. Students must have a minimum of 15 credit hours before they can register for an internship course. All internships will have practicum content built into the curriculum.
For all Field Education courses, students must complete forms, guidelines and online video instruction provided by the MTS Department of Field Education. All internships should begin by meeting with the Director of Field Education; this should be done before any documentation is submitted. The course Biblical Spiritual Formation (SF 5506) is a prerequisite to any internship.
For more information on internships, contact the Department of Field Education.
— Nora, Detroit, Mich.
M.A. in Spiritual Formation