- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Divinity (Online)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Arts [Biblical Studies]
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts [Intercultural and Urban Studies]
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. Pastoral Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Online and Modular Courses
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
Seminary-specific chapel is held each Wednesday morning at 11 a.m. in the Alumni Auditorium on the Chicago campus. The content of these chapels is designed to provide encouragement and instruction for students.
President's Chapel, held by the undergraduate school, takes place each Tuesday at 10 a.m. Many of seminary students choose to attend.
Other Growth Opportunities
At Moody Theological Seminary, the personal spiritual growth of our student body is our number one priority. For this reason, MTS and Moody Bible Institute offer special programs and conferences throughout the school year for the specific purpose of encouraging healthy spiritual growth among students.
The annual Missions Conference is a three-day conference held in the fall, addressing major issues in world missions.
Founder's Week is our annual Bible conference held during the first week of February for the inspiration of students, alumni and staff. Audio and video live streams of speaker sessions are available to students who are unable to attend.
Day of Prayer
The first Wednesday of March is set aside for Moody's annual Day of Prayer. Students, faculty and staff meet corporately and privately throughout the day to practice the discipline of intercessory prayer.