- Master's Programs
- Graduate Certificates
- Online and Modular Courses
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
In order to graduate from a Graduate Certificate program, a student must fulfill the following requirements and secure the approval of the faculty.
The Student Must:
1. Successfully complete all the coursework described in each program's schedule, with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 and within the time allotted (ten years). Students who have no more than six hours outstanding will be permitted to participate in the commencement ceremony, as long as they are registered to complete the coursework during the summer.
2. Attend the requisite program requirements for Spiritual Integration Labs.
3. Participate in the exit interview process.
4. Sign a statement of agreement with Moody's doctrinal position.
5. Pay the graduation fees.
— Jill, G.C. in Biblical Studies