- Program Requirements
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Divinity (Completely Online)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Master of Theological Studies
- Graduate Certificates
- Online and Modular Courses
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
Outside scholarships are awarded from organizations not necessarily affiliated with Moody Theological Seminary—Michigan. These funds are awarded based on academic achievement, talent or other criteria. Scholarships usually do not need to be repaid.
1. Apply for scholarships and grants.
Research external scholarships and grants to see if you qualify for awards. Churches, denominations, ministries and other organizations often present scholarships to active participants.
(View a list of notable external scholarships)
2. Organization sends check to Moody.
If you are awarded a scholarship or grant, the organization can mail the check to Moody Bible Institute at the following address:
Financial Aid, 820 N LaSalle Blvd, Chicago, IL 60610.
All such checks must be sent with the student's name and ID number.
3. Moody will confirm received check.
One of Moody's financial aid counselors will contact you when we've received your scholarship or grant check.
4. Awards applied.
Your award will be applied to your student bill (as "Financial Aid" in myMoody). The remaining amount will be covered by other payment options.