URBAN COHORT PROGRAM
You can live in community with other students in one of Chicago’s under-resourced cross-cultural neighborhoods. Partner with the local churches and ministries, as you prepare for future life and ministry in an increasingly urbanized world. You’ll be supported and mentored by faculty, staff, counselors, and local ministry leaders, all experienced in cross-cultural ministry. It’s a hands-on way to learn, as you’re immersed in the community you’re serving while still attending classes.
Hear about how the Urban Cohorts Program is shaping her Moody experience.
See how Solomon lives in his Urban Cohorts community.
You can apply today, but first make sure you’re qualified. To join the Urban Cohort Program, you must:
- Have completed at least 60 credit hours at the time of application
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Articulate an interest in doing cross cultural urban ministry
- Exhibit responsible Christian character as a student
- Have healthy relationships with faculty, students, and other members of the Moody community
- Respect and uphold Moody’s lifestyle expectations
- Have no financial holds