The Moody Parent Council serves as a conduit for communication between parents and the college community. Through interaction, education and activities, the association equips parents to provide support to students, other parents and Moody. All parents are part of the Parent Association. Parents can contact Parent Council members with questions about support for student life.
Moody provides a Parent Guide that contains background and insight into your student's experience at Moody, as well as ways in which you can support your students during his or her tenure here.
The Parent Council is a group within the Parent Association. Parents Council members volunteer on a leadership team that plans events and activities for parents of Moody students.
Some of the qualifications of being on the council are as follows:
- Must be an individual who is actively involved in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstrate evidence of such growth
- Must prove himself/herself as a responsible individual
- Must be a person of integrity and demonstrate a life of character in lifestyle and personal development
- The ability to lead must be evident in your life either through past positions or informal methods
- Willing heart to serve
- Possess a positive attitude regarding Moody
- Willingness to commit to being involved on the Parent Council during the duration of your student's attendance at Moody as well as attend Parent Council meetings
If you would like more information about Parent Council or the Parent Association, please contact Student Development at email@example.com or like Moody Parent Association on Facebook.
Learn about Moody Bible Institute's tuition-paid education (Chicago), campus safety, student services and degree programs from parents of Moody students, faculty and President Dr. Paul Nyquist.