Experience Moody Aviation
Prospective Students and Guests
You can Experience Moody Aviation, our exclusive tour held twice a year at our beautiful Pacific Northwest campus in Spokane, Washington. You will get an overview of the program by seeing the campus, interacting with instructors and students, and even getting hands-on experience!
- Tour three aviation hangars.
- Get your hands dirty with lab exercises in our maintenance hangar.
- Go on a 45-minute flight (weather permitting) with one of our instructors, get your hands on the yoke, and see the beauty of Spokane from above!
- Hear from instructors on loan from mission agencies, telling their experience on the mission field.
- Have lunch and discussion time with students and faculty.
Lunch is provided—your family is welcome to attend. Please register at least two weeks in advance. Your confirmation email will contain the details about time and location. When the tour is over, spend the afternoon exploring Spokane.
Visit Moody Aviation in Spokane to hear how the Lord is using mission aviation around the world. We’re always ready to give prospective students and guests a custom-tailored tour. On your visit you will see the maintenance hangar, where you can observe students working on a variety of projects toward their Airframe and Powerplant license; the flight hangar, where you will meet our flight team and see our aircraft fleet; as well as our new state-of-the-art Frasca flight simulators. Once the tour is done you can stick around to visit a class, shadow a student, or explore the scenic Pacific Northwest. We look forward to meeting you!
Groups are also invited to visit the Aviation campus. Please make arrangements at least two weeks in advance.