- Academic Programs
- Student Life
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student Services
- Campus Info
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN BIBLICAL LANGUAGES
(Old Testament/New Testament)
The Biblical Languages major is designed to prepare men and women for vocational teaching ministry and graduate-level education in Bible, theology and related fields. Students in this program will receive specialized training in the languages, literature and contexts of the Old and New Testaments. Students will acquire proficiency in biblical Greek and biblical Hebrew, and develop competency in exegetical method, textual criticism, and biblical theology.
Student Learning Outcomes
Students completing the Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Languages program will be able to:
- Produce accurate translations of biblical texts from their original language.
- Conduct a full exegesis of biblical passages.
- Analyze the canonical development of central biblical-theological themes.
- Evaluate the exegetical and theological soundness of recent scholarly perspectives.
- Future Ministry Possibilities
Our graduates have filled positions with churches, Christian schools, faith-based mission groups, camps, publishers, and other ministries. They serve Christ as pastors, youth pastors, missionaries, church planters, Christian school teachers, writers, scholars, and more.