Gain a thorough introduction to biblical theology and doctrine
As you earn your Graduate Certificate in Theological Studies, you’ll learn to apply biblical truths to the practical problems you face in life and ministry. You’ll deepen your understanding of the Scriptures and explore an integration of systematic and historical theology with proven ministry strategies, providing the essential principles needed for effective service and personal growth.
This 21-credit program degree program also teaches a comprehensive framework of biblical and theological truths, facilitating a commitment to a lifestyle of Christian character. Designed to provide a biblical and theological foundation for those who have graduated from a secular college or university, the course focuses heavily on outstanding written and verbal skills.
As you study, you’ll learn to:
- Interpret a biblical text utilizing a variety of methods.
- Articulate the major biblical doctrines of systematic theology consistent with biblical orthodoxy.
- Comprehend the basic history, literature, and theology of the Scriptures.
Your Core Classes
- New Testament History, Literature, and Theology
- Old Testament History, Literature, and Theology
- Church History
- Systematic Christian Theology I and II
- Systematic Christian Theology II
- Church and Culture
A Moody seminary education is easier than ever to afford at $519 per credit hour (price subject to change per academic year). Our scholarships and payment plans help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time. Some students may also be able to receive advanced standing credit and finish the program in fewer semesters.