- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- BA in Biblical Language
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Music (Music Ministry)
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- Biblical Exposition Major
- BMus in Music and Worship
- Children's Ministry Major
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Pre-Counseling Major
- TESOL Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
You can learn how to teach from a biblical perspective in Moody’s Elementary Education program. Get purposeful, research-based training in effective teaching techniques and receive your ACSI K–8 teaching certification. You’ll get to form relationships with your professors, as they invest in your growth and mentor you.
The Elementary Education graduating class of 2017 has 100% job placement—you’ll graduate ready to continue ministry, and equipped to get a job.
As you study, you’ll learn to:
- Teach with current, research-based techniques.
- Integrate the Bible into your classroom with a biblical worldview.
- Enter a class with confidence and help your students learn practical skills.
- Write curriculum and use it during a semester of student teaching anywhere in the world.
- Bring the gospel to your students, and much more!
Every class in your degree is paid for by the Chicago Tuition Grant, so tuition is worry-free. Every Chicago undergraduate student is awarded this grant, worth up to $10,000 a year.
You’re still responsible to pay the remaining amount for room and board, fees, and costs—making a Moody degree the best value in Christian education. Find out how to defray the remaining costs with scholarships, grants, student loans, student employment, and veteran’s benefits.