- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- BA in Biblical Language
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Music (Music Ministry)
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- Biblical Exposition Major
- BMus in Music and Worship
- Children's Ministry Major
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Pre-Counseling Major
- TESOL Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
MOODY SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS
In addition to its tuition-paid model, each year Moody awards numerous scholarships and grants to students who are both worthy and in need of such an award. Due to Moody's reliance upon the sacrificial gifts of our donors to directly fund every scholarship and grant, assistance is first awarded to students nearest to graduation.
Moody Scholarships are awarded annually. The FAFSA must be completed in order to be considered for a Moody scholarship or grant.
1. Complete FAFSA
All applicants must first fill out the FAFSA to assist Moody in the payment of tuition.
2. Apply for Moody scholarships and grants
Fill out the Institutional Scholarship Application located in my.moody.edu under "Financial Aid."
3. Your application is reviewed.
Moody's Financial Aid Office looks over your application. Scholarships and grants are awarded based on need and academic excellence, and preference is given to students nearest to graduation.
Some scholarships and grants have specific conditions for acceptance. You only need to submit one application, and a scholarship committee will determine your eligibility.
4. Decision e-mailed.
If you are eligible for Moody scholarships and/or grants, you will be notified and your award will be applied to the following school year.
5. Aid Applied.
Your award will be applied to your student bill. The remaining balance must be paid.