- Academic Information
- Applied Linguistics Major
- BA in Biblical Language
- BA in Biblical Studies
- BA in Music (Music Ministry)
- Bible Secondary Education Major
- Biblical Exposition Major
- BMus in Music and Worship
- Children's Ministry Major
- Elementary Education Major
- Evangelism/Discipleship Major
- Five-Year B.A./M.A. in Pastoral Ministry
- Intercultural Ministries Major
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Jewish Studies Major
- Ministry to Victims of Sexual Exploitation Major
- Ministry to Women Major
- Pastoral Ministry Major
- Pre-Counseling Major
- TESOL Major
- Urban Ministries Major
- Youth Ministry Major
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Student Life
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Campus Info
- Student Services
Outside scholarships are awarded from organizations not necessarily affiliated with Moody Bible Institute. These funds are awarded based on academic achievement, talent or other criteria. Scholarships usually do not need to be repaid.
View a complete list of External Scholarships (pdf).
All scholarship checks should be sent to Moody, Attention: Treasury Operations. If you would like to know if Moody has received your check, contact Treasury Operations at (312) 329-4223.
1. Apply for scholarships and grants.
Research external scholarships and grants to see if you qualify for awards. Churches, denominations, ministries and other organizations often present scholarships to active participants.
(View a list of notable external scholarships)
2. Organization sends check to Moody.
If you are awarded a scholarship or grant, the organization can mail the check to Moody Bible Institute at the following address:
Financial Aid, 820 N LaSalle Blvd, Chicago, IL 60610.
All such checks must be sent with the student's name and ID number.
3. Moody will confirm received check.
One of Moody's financial aid counselors will contact you when we've received your scholarship or grant check.
4. Awards applied.
Your award will be applied to your student bill (as "Financial Aid" in myMoody). The remaining balance must be paid.